Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Check out this video "Unanswered" and pledge what you'll do to help end school shootings.

edited August 2016 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 1

Since 1891 there has been school shooting in USA and
according to recent statistics there is school shooting every 13 days let’s
make a pledge and make it #onemoreday without school shooting so that there is
end to gun violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64ikA9B2yv4

Comments

We ended up counting these days like it's America going sober from being alcoholic "41 days today!".
    This is a sad era for our society, where we count the days our children are safe.
    here is the reality of all this gun control nonsense .. this is the truth .. this is what Americans think and want ..... also pay close attention to the adfly link videos in the description .. The world is not blind ...
    You dont get it. You are not going to prevent shootings of any kind by any method. You could take all the guns away from the citizens and the criminals would still get them. All you would do is make it easier for them to kill innocent people. I watched an interview just last week with criminals in prison who flat out said, "Why would I care about a gun law, I would hope that they passed a bunch of them, it would make my job easier. Hell I am going to jail anyway, I dont care about your gun laws and I will get a gun anytime I want one.'
    The problem isnt guns, the problem is this....
    1. The government has taken away funding for mental health facilities because some bleeding hear idiot thought it should be against the law to confine people who were basically insane in mental health instituion, what do you think is going to happen when you turn these people loose.
    2, Try take God out of schools and therefore morals and such go out the window, children no lnoger have a good moral compass to guide them so respect for others and life itself goes right out the window. You think not? I never hear of anyone get up in class and threaten a teacher in anyway much less tell them to F#%$ off but you see that all the time today, Why do you think that is.
    3. We worry about criminals in prison having law books, weight rooms, libraries TV and such because it s their right and oh by the way poor souls, they shouldnt be overcrowded either. So they basically join a prisoner resort where when they come out they are better trained, in better shape and know more about how to get around the law the police know about the law. All these niceties should be taken away and I dont give a damn if they are overcrowded, maybe they wont want to come back next time. Prisoners should be put in prison and made as uncomfortable, without being beaten or anything like that, as possible to the point they are bored to tears with nothing to do unless they wanted to work in the prison "factory" to help support their stay. Maybe give them a little nicer area and a little better food it they are willing to work in a machine shop since they are supporting themselves and learning something they can use outside prison, But criminals need to be put in jail and kept there and do it on the first offense not the 3rd, 4th or 5th after they have killed or maimed several people. Make worth their while to live properly for FEAR of having to go back and then you would see a true drop in this type of violence. Criminals are not afraid of gun control they dont care!  
    Well I am not going to get political or anything, I would just like to say that I am glad to see a good cause behind all the effort.  Regardless of the motivation behind it or who benefits from it, the fact that it is aiming to end school shootings is a good thing.  The more awareness the better, and I would think that it applies here as well.  Thank you for sharing.
    I am against gun ownership based on a number of solid facts. For instance, countries like the UK where gun ownership is prohibited record low levels of violence compared to those where gun ownership is allowed. It looks like the effect of gun ownership legally is the same with gun ownership through the blackmarket. Lets throw away the pretense.
  • guyguy
    If a teacher who owns a gun decides to wake up and go do some damage inside their school, who's going to know until after it happens? A cop could walk into a school and do the damage they want, who was going to stop them before that happened without probable cause in the first place? You can't read peoples minds.