Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Gun laws likely to tighten

With gun control regulations only getting tighter, we need to think of other means of legal defense.
Back in the day there was no guns, and yet a whole lot of wars were fought and won just by the old fashion knives, arrows, spears etc.
While nothing will truly replace the gun, the knife is not to be looked down at . A knife can very likely defend you in a whole lot of shady situations. Even just pulling a blade at a would be attacker is likely to scare the attacker/s off.
For more:
http://guncontrolsolututions.com/

Comments

• How does a knife stand against a 50 cal. On top of a hum-v
  • guyguy
    People will never allow the governments to take their weapons, there will be civil war, and I'd personally love to see that happen because I would love to see the people fight for their freedom. Telling people they can't defend their lives with deadly force is a form of slavery. 

who are you to tell me that as if your life is superior to mines, and they stand behind their soldiers after making statements like that.
    I digress with regard to the fact that wars necessarily have to be fought. I believe that in the 21st century, there should be less emphasis on war and more emphasis on what unites us as humanity. The fact remains that life is a one way journey and for a brief period of time. Contrasted with eternity, it wrenches my guts to imagine that we spend it on useless negativities. The whole issue of war should be confronted intellectually and spiritually with the latter taking centre stage in light of the fact that the more things change, the more they remain the same. It might take generation to change the was mentality but it can be done.