Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Unconditional Support For The 2nd Amendment

edited November 2016 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 15
I'm not seeing much of it here.

My posts about mental health care strike at the root of the problem.  Behaviors of extreme violence.

Having your cake and eating it too is what the elements that will try and abuse law to take weapons from us want you to try and do.

Or- ignoring the fact that mental health care MUST treat the unconscious mind directly to be effective.  Is having your church decorate cake to eat every day in your daily life.  If you do not fight for effective mental health care, your behaviors will be pushed or led into that which is widely uncivil, increasing the justification to ban guns.

Comments

• I support the second amendment. It states "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state" That of course means we the people are the militia. We are the ones that secure the freedom of America and make sure the government does not take over. We also still have arms to bear. The amendment states "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Until guns are banned from this country, period, I don't think that right is infringed upon. As long as there are arms to be owned by the people, we still have our second amendment right.