Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Smart Guns

edited May 19 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 1
Hi my name is Kevin Holley and I would like to share my research topic with you, if you are interested click the link below and it will take you to my basic idealism about the topic of Smart Firearms, if you would like an in-depth view the link to my extended essay is also included. I would love to hear any feedback that you have. Thank you for your time.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_VBr984BHjnFCe309NC7_SjNYGXhZkpcJZ_9XVqfSw8/edit

Comments

• Its a good idea. But both have pros and cons tho. What if the criminal is using it? Even if the victim steals the gun from the criminal. They still can use it to protect themselves
    Smart guns its good idea to protect all people to buy not autorized people use a gun for not good reason because of abusing and more arrogant to handle of gun if have a smart gun its prevent of using who people not authorized to use a gun to prevent accidents and life loss because of some other criminal sell a gun but if have a gun its prevent to sell because its have a authorized like an smart chips or detector or pingerprint to detech who is the owner and if detect use not the owner of gun is deactivate or cannot use smart gun is great and best idea if used in a good way.