Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

After Las Vegas shooting, is it finally time to get rid of the guns?

edited October 2 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 14
I'm glad the Sandy Hook families are speaking out today about the Las Vegas massacre.  #PrayforVegas  I just don't understand why we allow all these guns in the country.  Other countries don't.  When is enough enough!  Saddened and heartbroken!!!

Comments

• Maybe you do not realize it, but this nation was built on firearms.  Their possession is protected.

Why do we allow courts that do not deliver justice?  These reporter and editors in 2006 are protesting because they were gagged by a california state court that was colluding with the county of santa barbara and the local newspaper to prevent the public from knowing about a lawsuit that was filed by myself and 3 grandmothers to try and compel the county to follow state heath and safety code 1370.4 which requires all municipalities who benefit form a state health care plan to work with the public to develop experimental treatments if there is a chance of death in 2 years.

The details are here.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

Last year I tested the state attorney general kamala harris to see if she would act to develop effective mental health care to protect state citizens.  A local man used a knife to kill his two sons and his parents.  A local state court judge ordered atascadero state mental hospital doctors to provide a psychological evaluation.  This is the certified mail return to harris.

Here is the full letter to her.  See exhibit 10

http://algoxy.com/law/nojustice4/kamalaharris.att.gen.test.html

This is the certified mail return to the two doctors assigned to the case.

Here is the link to the letters to the doctors.

http://algoxy.com/law/nojustice4/atascadero.exhibit10.html

Okay, now you have an idea of the collusion, and what really is a conspiracy to keep the SECRET THAT KEEPS ALL SECRETS.  It is about the human unconscious mind, and psychology is forbidden to explore it for a reason.  That keeps the secret.

Okay, NOW, do you really think we ought to be giving up our guns or asking anybody to do that?   I hope not.  Instead let us stand for justice and liberty through the American constitution.  It is truly the only thing that can save us.  Our agreement on the most prime constitutional intent is what we need to create right now.  IT IS SIMPLE!

We need to be asking EVERYONE if they agree and accept these two definitions of prime constitutional intent.

1) We have the right to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights.

2) If the framers intended for Americans to alter or abolish then they intended that the ultimate PURPOSE of free speech be for Americans use to enable the unity under law in order to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights.

After we are in agreement in a majority, this legal =, constitutional process is there for us thanks to the sacrifices of millions of American soldiers.

http://algoxy.com/law/lawfulpeacefulrevolution.html

An audio presentation that has other aspects we should be aware of.

http://algoxy.com/poly/polypods/lawfulpeacefulrevolution.ca.brown6_17.mp3
  • Not totally, guns have good reason too and it is to protect humans from crime and guns should not be used for violence and crimes. I think the government should just have a gun control and search for illegal gun possessions and confiscate it.
  • I'm not sure. There's a lot of other problems that can be linked to these repeated mass shootings in the United States like lack of adequate mental health care, toxic gun culture, media focus and "glamorization" of mass shooters, etc. It's not simple.
    For me, I strongly agree with the idea of getting rid of guns.Imagine a world with no guns I think the people are safer and crimes are lesser.
    I think we have to be realistic.Manufacturing and selling of guns make some people and countries a lot of money. These people now have power.Of course, they are not going to cut off their nose to spite their face.Guns will always be available.As long as they are available they will always end up in 'wrong' hands. People must also have arms to defend themselves, sadly. Look at the Texas church massacre in the Us which happened at the begging of this month, where at least 20 people were killed. Innocent church folk were just attending a church service. Would things have been different if the church had arms or some of the congregants?Getting rid of guns is a pipe dream! Instead, they should be embraced for your own protection.
    @jaymish @argel241 You want to have armed men break into my house and take tens of thousands of dollars of my personal property for what reason exactly? I am not a criminal, I do not deserve to be treated this way. 
    You are right! No innocents people deserve to be treated and experienced that way.You know why these bad guys are presumptuous to do such horrible things is because they are fully armed but if not, I don't think they can do that.
    @argel241 how do you do that without treating innocents like me this way