Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

50 Bmg Rifle

Would you like to have a monster rifle like the 50 bmg rifles?

Comments

Owning a gun for self-defense purposes is acceptable. And owning a gun is not just simply having it. You must know your responsibility. For a monster rifle like 50 Bmg rifle, I think only those police and soldiers can have that one.
    I have one. I honestly am thinking of selling it, just because I would rather have a 375 cheytac
  • ionion
    I think that monster rifle is not for self defense, maybe if we have a zombie apocalypse.  But I want to try that. 
    @macfais People primarily own 50bmg rifles for long range target shooting. There is no reason to limit this use
    Owww this gun is verry danger i thinks owner of this gun for self depence is not allowed because this gun is for army only gun is verry danger because in 1 improper cllick kills life many people die its because of improper use of gun. May this type of gun is used only in zombie lol.
    @sha30 No one has ever been murdered with a 50bmg rifle. No one wants to drag a 20 pound rifle to and from a crime scene