Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Why guns are created?

It will only result to death.
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same thought. Why create something that can end someones life.
    Guns are used for target shooting, hunting, self defense, recreation, sport, and a variety of other purposes. They arent just used for murder

@JBFernandez Pretty much everything made can end someones life, from an xbox remote to a pencil. 
    I guess guns created because of war. They invented guns so they could defend their territory in easy way. Long way before, they're just using swords and other things that wouldn't usually get hurt by fighting. Using guns for easy target even in long range would help them win the fights. War is the main factor why they invented guns and until now it's the main source of armed forces.
  • Guns are created to kill or destroy. Even if you say guns are for protection, it is still made to shot something. I don't like how guns has been created, but I love guns for collection.
  • Actually guns are created to protect human beings from harm. But now a days, guns are the one that is used to harm people and not to protect people it is so sad to think that this is the reality. Imagine life without guns, it feel so safe right? It is hard to think that the thing that are invented to protect people are now the thing that is a danger for people. 
  • "Why are guns created?"   Are you asking 1) what led to the invention of firearms or 2) the reason they're currently produced.
    Gun created i think to prevent crime but sometimes gun used to have a crime its because guns are have a positive and negative impact gun its good and safe if gun use in a good way but gun is bad if used in a bad way like to bully people because gun many kills life because of improper used of guns.