Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Track and train your hunting dogs now with garmin astro 320 with Dc40 and Dc50 collars?

Track and train your dogs  now with brand new and used Garmin astro 320 with Dc40 and dc50 collars or the garmin alpha 100 with the TT5,TT10 and TT15 collars,be the first to GPS your dogs now and make the lives of your dogs secured,contact us for more inquiries at +12513200370 OR whatsapp us at+12513200370 

Comments

• Last day I've someone selling mini sonar for people who want to fish in the river and now its GPS for dogs. How great is that. Are you selling this stuff? So what's the price tag of each of each of your product? It's amazing how technology is evolving fast.
  • I'm planning on getting a dog around mid year and reading the information available here on this thread about dog collars, once I get my dog, I might see the possibility of purchasing one from your services depending on how feasible it would be for me to get it.