Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Answer to Gun Violence

edited July 1 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 3

Hello! I wrote a fiction novel below on Amazon, and there are many reasons for the book but I wanted to incorporate my idea about the solutions to Gun Control, gun violence, gun laws, etc.  The topic is discussed by the main character at the end of the novel. And truly, I know in my heart of hearts that this novel has the answers we need to solve this world wide tragedy. Please read and tell me your thoughts. (Again, this topic is discussed at the end of the novel. )

https://www.amazon.com/Inside-My-Soul-Court-Hanner/dp/0692127925/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529508149&sr=8-1&keywords=INSIDE+MY+SOUL&dpID=51NTpSqazmL&preST=_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Comments

'Inside My Soul' fiction novel by Court Hanner

For roughly two centuries following the establishment of our extraordinary form of government --- a republic built upon constitutional conservatism --- we've never previously encountered such a breakdown of the basic & essential structures which define us as Americans; we've never before suffered such a collapse of our principles & values as that which has occurred over the past 40 or so years.  And it's we the citizenry that's become corrupted, not the imperishable gift which our founders bequeathed to us.

For the prior 50 years I've handled & owned a variety of guns, and during this half century have never heard of or encountered any firearm(s) exhibiting violence without the participation of a human; i.e., we have no difficulty with these lifeless, inanimate objects which can be used or misused for right or wrong.  Instead, we have a people problem --- criminal activity by our fellow citizens or illegals among us; until these United States of America reestablishes the fundamental truths, beliefs & precepts which the architects of our constitution so brilliant codified, this country is in a precipitous & terminal decline.

robertp