Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

Does Gun Control Work?

edited February 11 in Gun Law Facts Posts: 66

Three men walk into a hotel to get a room for the night. The night teller tells them the room is $90 and each man pays $30. When the day teller comes in realizes the men paid $90 for a room that was supposed to be $75. The teller gives the bus boy $15 and tells him to return it to the three men. The bus boy is dishonest and tells the men the room was actually $81 and gives each man $3 and kept $6 for himself. Now each man payed $27. Three times $27 is $81 the bus boy has $6. $81 plus $6 equals $87. What happened to the other $3? My father asked me this riddle when I was a child and I think of it every time I see someone is sticking up for more gun control. They see a problem with gun violence and try to convince us there is some illogical way to solve it. The only way to stop a violent person from committing a violent act is to scare them into thinking they are going to be stopped or stopping them in the act. More laws will not do it. The next time someone proposes a law to prevent gun violence think if a person willing to perform an act of violence is going to abbey this law or is the person proposing this law trying to prevent law abiding people from arming themselves which might scare or prevent a violent person from carrying out that act. Think about why criminals try to avoid police.

Comments

• robertp wrote:  "The only way to stop a violent person from committing a violent act is
    to scare them into thinking they are going to be stopped or stopping
    them in the act."

Extreme violence is a behavioral problem that is controlled by human mental events.  Effective mental health care does not exist because the church deems the unconscious mind, which basically controls a person in the most relevant ways to this discussion, is considered heresy.  The only effective mental health care logically possible treats the unconscious mind directly.

Here, state courts, federal courts, a california county municipality and a newspaper collude and violate law with deprivations of justice to assure that no only is effective mental health care NOT developed, but also that the public never learns of the lawsuit seeking to compel conformance to state health and safety code is unknown to the public.  Seventeen reporters and editors gagged.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.htm

@ChristopherABrown wrote Extreme violence is a behavioral problem that is controlled by human mental events. Scarring them into thinking they are going to be stopped is the human mental event that stops Violent people.