Gun Control Forum on Facebook Gun Control Forum on Google Plus Gun Control Forum on Twitter

Greetings Gun Control Debater

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Twitter

Popular Gun Control Forum Categories

In this Discussion

What Can We Do To Protect Ourselves and Others?

edited February 16 in Gun Control Debates Posts: 66
Recently was the anniversary of the Magory Stoneman School shooting where 17 people were murdered. I read an on line article about it. They interview survivors and asked how it affected their lives. Most of the people still haven’t recovered mentally. After reading it I read the comments of people that I assume read it also. Most of the comments focused on what we should do to prevent this from happening again. They also made comments about who we should blame for not preventing these murders and they weren’t blaming the criminals. I know an ounce of prevention equals a pound of cure but that only works with medical issues and some other places. I have nothing against prevention until it stops people from protecting themselves and none of the comments that I read were about people protecting themselves and others.

What I would like to know is ideas or ways people have thought of or come up with to protect themselves and others from gun violence.

Comments

• Hmmm, I've already posted the solution robertp, in reply to you.  Ummm, it appears this forum is undergoing censorship.  The information I posted is also applicable to exposing treason exploiting and abusing the unconscious human mind creating secrecy, which is also responsible for extreme violence.
    @ChristopherABrown  I think that pertains to prevention.  If the prevention does not stop  gun violence  weather or not we have tried it (we all  know) it is going to happen again.  So what are our thoughs on protecting ourselves and others from it..